- ATC blank (I used one in rust but normally just use a white one - memo to self ... cut or buy white blanks)
- Off cuts of black and white card (several pieces utilised to send to my trading card buddy as she won't have the ability to mask and stamp .....)
- Post it - as a mask. For my own ATC I stamped the cityscape on to the sticky part and cut round it.
- Hero Arts Cityscape stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black (I stamped on to the post it without re-inking) and once more on to the white card off cut to mail to my trading card buddy
- Having placed the mask over my cityscape I stamped my Tim Holtz "sunray" using Memento dandelion and then stamped it again on to another off cut of white card to mail of my I-o-S buddy.
- I stamped my Stampers Anonymous sentiment on to my ATC using Versafine onyx black ink before stamping on to an off cut of white card. I then stamped the frame from the same set in both Memento London fog and dandelion - to give my buddy a choice to use either or neither!
Monday, 17 June 2013
Talk about being prepared .......
As many of my followers/readers will know, I participate in a challenge ATC swap with a buddy on the Isle of Skye. She sends me materials which I make in to an ATC and return to her along with my materials for her to make in to an ATC. When she returns my materials in ATC form she also sends her original ATC from her last batch of materials - geddit? Trust me, it's simpler than it sounds.
Any road up ....... since my latest batch of materials will be arriving imminently and, secure in the knowledge that this pal doesn't follow my blog, I can now share with you the materials I shall be sending her, along with the ATC I made myself - utilising the same materials. I surely MUST have been a boy scout since I am already prepared for my next challenge!!! Actually, I enjoyed making an ATC yesterday, having not made one for ages, and wanted to make another. If I'm honest, this ATC owes more than a passing glance to a card recently received from my pal, Lauren, as she used a similar layout (but die cuts) which was most impressive and this is my take on her design - thanks pal!
Have a great day peeps, here's hoping you have nicer weather than I have here, where it's dull, grey and ..... you guessed it ..... WET!!!!