|The reverse of the tag|
|And the front!|
- Tag blank die cut using Rymans white card
- Dark Room Door spotty background image stamped using Brilliance rocket red gold
- Stampers Anonymous Clock and moustache images stamped using Versafine onyx black. I stamped the clock twice, once on to the tag and once on to white card which I then cut out. I applied the same method to the moustache as I didn't want either to be spotty!
- I stuck the second clock face on using Aleene's tacky glue but the moustache used dimensional foam pads.
- I used the free stamp from the latest issue of craft stamper and the Brilliance rocket red gold to stamp the "distressed" border to the left had edge.
- For the reverse of the stamp I used a Penny Black and an All Night media stamp and Versafine onyx black ink
|Oopsie, needs tidying AGAIN! Best I do that as I have a crafting pal due at the weekend!|