I received an e-mail from Fiskars UK earlier this week, telling me that their blog/forum (which I subscribe to) is closing its doors. This is sad news and I'm hoping that none of the other blogs and/or forums I subscribe to will go the same way. I didn't see a date for it's closure though perhaps, if you know, you could leave me a comment. I'm only an occasional visitor but might like to say goodbye .... if I'm not too late.
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- JOFY JM17 image stamped on to white card using Memento Paris dusk ink and cut out
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Versamark pen and clear embossing powder used to triple emboss the hull of the boat
- Turquoise pearlised card, bright blue card and deep blue holographic card - for matting and layering
- Blue/white bakers twine