Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Hi fellow bloggers/readers,

I received an e-mail from Fiskars UK earlier this week, telling me that their blog/forum (which I subscribe to) is closing its doors. This is sad news and I'm hoping that none of the other blogs and/or forums I subscribe to will go the same way. I didn't see a date for it's closure though perhaps, if you know, you could leave me a comment. I'm only an occasional visitor but might like to say goodbye .... if I'm not too late.
 
 
Having attended a workshop at Snazzys in Swindon recently I also managed to return home with some stash in addition to the finished workshop project (as did my fellow attendees). Needless to say, I find that new stash always heightens the senses and I couldn't wait to crack open some of my JOFY's. My last blog post featured a CAS card using the two lovebirds (JM20) and this is the splendid boat mini - JM17
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
  • JOFY JM17 image stamped on to white card using Memento Paris dusk ink and cut out
  • Alcohol markers to colour
  • Versamark pen and clear embossing powder used to triple emboss the hull of the boat
  • Turquoise pearlised card, bright blue card and deep blue holographic card - for matting and layering
  • Blue/white bakers twine
Since it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday I suppose I really SHOULD show you what's on my work desk - to those who know me (or pop by regularly enough on a Wednesday) it will come as no surprise to find that my desk is, once AGAIN, a total WAR ZONE - look at the state of it, how's a girl supposed to craft here!?!??! It's "kid of" a rhetorical question but, honestly, if you have any suggestions .......

 
 
Happy Wednesday

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Morning Kathy. Fab projects with those new JOFY's. They're just scrummy aren't they.

Lx

Lesley Thomas said...

Nice card with the new stash Kathy, and your desk looks much like mine!

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card....love that image.

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Yeah . . . you need the Tidy Fairy to fly by Honey!

Great yacht card with your new JOFY stamp!

Hugs
Sarn xxx