Burning issue of the day is probably what the weather will do over the weekend, having been sweltering all the week - whaddya reckon? Forecasters are saying that it will remain hot but that there will be an increased likelihood of thunderstorms - if it cools it down a smidge then I say "bring it on"!!
On a crafting front ....... Taking my swap materials (from my Isle of Skye buddy, they arrived on Wednesday) I set off to make an ATC and this is what turned up ....
- ATC blank
- Distress Inks: tumbled glass, broken china, faded jeans, squished on to a craft mat and spritzed. I smooshed my ATC through the ink, dried and repeated till I was happy - though it was HARD to bring myself to turn the heat gun on in the hot weather.
- Hero Arts Old French Script image and Visible Image edging image stamped using the D.I. faded jeans ink
- Swap image coloured using alcohol inks and cut out close
- Swap flourish coloured using alcohol inks
- Faux crystal gemstone used to embellish
- Faber Castell Pitt pen "S" to draw round and define the swap image
And now for the Friday Funny - there are a couple of them this week and they all came from my pal, Liz, though I did edit a couple out of the equation as a bit risqué for those of a sensitive nature! ENJOY
|Nothing if not enterprising!|
|Women plainly perceive things differently!|
|This is probably the best form of sex education!!!!|