- On the crafting forum craftbubble I have a couple of challenges for the month, one's a Christmas card featuring a bear (Card Makers), another's to make a birthday card featuring cupcakes (Crafters Delights)
- Crafting Friends new challenge today is: INSPIRED BY A SONG and they ask you to mention the song too!
- Addicted to CAS challenge with another week to run is: WATER
- And Simply Less Is More new challenge today is: to make a One Layer Card that is NOT SQUARE or RECTANGULAR!
- GO Kreate large fancy tag die used to cut two tags from white card
- Unity Jillybean stamp set (dance in the rain) sentiment once but image stamped twice, on to white card, using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour one image
- Go Kreate oval used to cut a coloured "spotlight"
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle raindrops image stamped twice (without re-inking) using Memento Paris Dusk
- Two tags glued together across the top, to form the "card" and then blue polka dot grosgrain ribbon threaded through tag loop ..... and herein lay the problem that I had failed to spot until I uploaded the photos ..... the blooming glue on my spotlight was plainly not quite dry and, whilst "faffing" with my ribbon managed to misalign my spotlight. So sorry peeps, I WILL rectify this with another spotlight as I really quite like the concept! I'm sure lots of us have done this but ...... it's VEXING isn't it?
|I've made this larger so you can see (if you look very carefully) that Algernon's on the inside too!|
- Same as round one but using different stamps, I selected my image and sentiment from Acid Drops and Whatnots (AD38) Licenced to Thrill!, using an alcohol marker to colour and glossy accents on Algernon's monocle. I also used black organza ribbon this time - and YES, it IS a One Layer Card!
Have a fab Saturday