- 250 gsm white C5 card and matching sized envelope
- Grey and lavender card for matting
- Heather textured card run through my big shot inside a Tim Holtz sunburst embossing folder and then rubbed with Versacolour silver ink
- Pale pink textured card die cut in to a fancy circle
- Sassy Studios digi "fortune teller" laser printed on to White card (Rymans)
- Alcohol markers and metallic Faber Castell pitt pens used to colour image
- Glossy Accents on the crystal ball
- White grosgrain ribbon
- Two Hobbycraft die cut butterflies (S0072 - available from here)
Since I'm away from my desk there's not much "chat" from me today so I'll leave you with this astonishing (and MORE than a little scary photograph (my thanks to Marsha for e-mailing it to me)
HE WANTED TO GET A SHOT OF THE LIGHTNING THAT WAS FLASHING BY.
HE WAS UNAWARE OF THE TORNADO UNTIL THE LIGHTNING ILLUMINATED IT.
This has been called a one-in-a-million photo; taken south of Ft. Stockton, Texas.
Happy Sunday peeps