- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Grey card for offset matting and layering
- White card panel edged with Distress Ink weathered wood, applied using a craft mat and a Tim Holtz blending tool - just lightly round the very edges
- Feather image (Visible Image) stamped twice using Memento London Fog
- Bird image (Visible Image) stamped using D.I. weathered wood
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment inked up using Versafine onyx black but stamped off once before stamping on my card (to make it less black)
Nipped to Hobbycraft yesterday, met up with a pal. Guess what? Storage price label ALL changed to the ridiculously high price of £20 so even at 3 for 2 still no bargain. I found sturdier drawer units in Tesco (next door) for a tenner! AND I had a smashing catch up with Lilian too - though it was blooming hot!