- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Black card and green card for matting
- Recollections Holly image stamped in the corner of a white card offcut and coloured using alcohol markers - it's obviously still rather hot as the alcohol markers dried so blooming quickly it proved rather tricky to blend and I may yet have another go as "seamless" once it cools!
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black (Memento just wasn't black enough on this clear stamp)
- Green satin ribbon wrapped around the card and taped inside - this card will have to have a concealing paper insert!
I'll be entering this in the following challenges:
- Stamping for Pleasure
- Craft Mad and Loving It group challenge on the craftbubble forum
- Rudolph Day challenge on the Aunty's forum
(FYI both forum challenges require membership in order to be eligible)