|Work In Progress|
|The finished project|
|A closer view of the dimensional elements|
|Here's hoping you can see the mica flecks of the goosebumps!|
- Metallic rub-on wax (bronze), applied with my finger and concentrated on the clock faces.
- Stampers Anonymous (from the "Time Traveller" set of cling mounted stamps) man with fob watch stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink.
- Before close cutting out of my image I blended Distress Inks in tea dye and aged mahogany over the image (concentrating the red on his waistcoat), using a Tim Holtz blending tool and a craft mat.
- Close to my Heart sentiment stamped twice on to the tag using Versafine onyx black ink
- Tsukineko shimmer goosebumps sprayed over the entire tag which adds both shimmer and texture and has the added bonus of sealing the tag too!
- Distress Ink - black soot - applied round the edge using a Tim Holtz blending tool and a craft mat
Of course, in amongst this creativity I was cleaning up and tidying up as the surrogates were joining us for a BBQ ..... whilst it wasn't actually raining when they arrived it WAS pretty windy and we opted to have our BBQ indoors instead - safer!
|Surrogate daughter 2, Becky, and hubby, Chris, plus baby Zac|
|Proud grandma and Zac|
|Surrogate daughter 1, Nik, and partner, Alan, with Zac ... and my poor jellycat abandoned on the floor!!|
Have a great week