- 12½cm square 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 11½cm square white card panel edged using Distress Ink - squeezed lemonade
- 11cm square white card panel
- Post-its for masking my panel
- Distress Ink in squeezed lemonade "swiped" across panel
- Darkroom Door polka dot image inked up with Distress Ink picked raspberry
- Inkadinkado argyle dog inked up using Versafine onyx black
Four worms and a lesson to be learned!!!!
Four worms were placed into four separate jars.
The first worm was put into a container of alcohol.
The second worm was put into a container of cigarette smoke.
The third worm was put into a container of chocolate syrup.
The fourth worm was put into a container of good clean soil.
At the conclusion of the sermon, the Minister reported the following results:
The first worm in alcohol . . . . . . Dead
The second worm in cigarette smoke . . .. Dead .
So, at this point the Minister asked the congregation, "What did you learn from this demonstration?"
Maxine was sitting in the back, having a crafty ciggie but quickly raised her hand and said . . .
"As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!"
That pretty much ended the service!