- 12½cm square white, 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 11½cm square neon pink card
- 11cm square white card with a narrow strip masked off with post its
- IndigoBlu circle dot image stamped using Distress Ink - picked raspberry
- Two lines scored top and bottom of masked line
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
Got plans for today? Me? I'm off out to meet a crafting pal at our local Hobbycraft - mind you, after the storage pricing fiasco I may well NOT be buying anything but it will be nice to catch up with the pal for a natter and we will stop for coffee at the Costa next door so it'll be far from a wasted morning!
Of course, what self respecting What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday would be complete without the evidence? So here's how my table of craftiness is looking this fine day!
There's a Design Team call out on the Hobbycutz blog. Due to the success of their fortnightly challenges, from September 1st the challenges will move to a weekly slot so Kobie's looking for a whole team. Like Hobbycutz products and fancy working with them and/or digital images? Interested in forming part of a Design Team? Able to commit to a fortnightly project posting and commenting rota? Got a blog that you actively promote? If the answers are "YES" then skip on over to this link here, read the T's and C's and then apply as soon as possible. Applications close July 14th 2013