- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Offcuts of black and lilac/floral double sided card (I used the plain lilac side)
- Offcut of white card (THE perfect width so I just cut an inch off the bottom - don't you love it when that happens?)
- All images from Paper Artsy JOFY set #14 and stamped using Memento tuxedo black
- Alcohol inks to colour (Spectrum noir and Marvy)
- Faux crystal gemstones (4) to highlight.
Wednesday, 24 July 2013
What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday?
After a lovely lunch with friends yesterday and a good night's sleep (SOOOO much cooler last night) I awoke refreshed and keen to get my new JOFY's inky ...... so - well, it's KIND of CAS!
And now for What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday - I'm afraid my desk is a train wreck again this week ..... one week it will be SO tidy - but no-one will recognise it! I like to THINK it's (at least) interesting to look at - I do sometimes wonder how I find the space to create!! Enjoy your rummage through my stash!
Have a creative one peeps!