Wednesday, 24 July 2013

What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday?

Morning readers,
 
After a lovely lunch with friends yesterday and a good night's sleep (SOOOO much cooler last night) I awoke refreshed and keen to get my new JOFY's inky ...... so - well, it's KIND of CAS!
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
  • Offcuts of black and lilac/floral double sided card (I used the plain lilac side)
  • Offcut of white card (THE perfect width so I just cut an inch off the bottom - don't you love it when that happens?)
  • All images from Paper Artsy JOFY set #14 and stamped using Memento tuxedo black
  • Alcohol inks to colour (Spectrum noir and Marvy)
  • Faux crystal gemstones (4) to highlight.
 
 
And now for What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday - I'm afraid my desk is a train wreck again this week ..... one week it will be SO tidy - but no-one will recognise it! I like to THINK it's (at least) interesting to look at - I do sometimes wonder how I find the space to create!! Enjoy your rummage through my stash!
 
 
 
 
Have a creative one peeps!


5 comments:

Di said...

Oh Kathy - my desk is just as bad, possibly worse right now! I can't find a thing - so much so I need to tidt rather than join in with WOYWW :) What messy pups we are!

Adore your card!

Hugs, Di xx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

FANTASTIC JOFY card there Kathy.

You only SOMETIMES(!) wonder about the space you have to create in! WHERE I'd like to know! WHERE????

xxx

scrappyjacky said...

No crafting for me at the moment....we are having a new bathroom put in....and all the boxes are blocking everything!!
Love your card.

Debs M said...

yummy stamps/card and your workspace looks fab x

Lesley Thomas said...

Pretty card with unusual butterfly design. As for your desk, I actually think it's worse than mine this week, which is saying something.