|Here's the card ...|
|And a close up - to show the sheen, though the pink's not QUITE dry yet - no patience, me!!!|
|And a peek at both the card and envelope - trust me, the insert matches too!|
|The stamps used - lucky I found that errant sentiment set!|
|And the fabulous radiant pearls too|
- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and a matching sized envelope
- Kraft card for matting and white card for my image panel
- Penny Black Constellations 3867K stamped using Versafine vintage sepia ink
- Imagine That Write big #2 "Get Well" sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Radiant pearls: mayan gold and sugar plum painted on to the ends of the spray, to give interest and sheen - does it qualify as water colouring? Only the LIM-ettes can tell me that ......
Hope you like it and I hope my fellow LIM-ettes do too!
And, since it IS challenge day - here's another card, this time for the Addicted to CAS challenge which, currently, MUSIC ....
- White, 300 gsm, scallop edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- Black and white card for matting and image panel
- Kaisercraft "rocks" image stamped using Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet
- Kaisercraft "alphabet" image stamped using Memento London fog
- Lost Coast Designs ATC sized music image stamped using Versafine onyx black