- SAD NEWS (for me anyway) the Craftbubble forum is closing its doors on August 23rd, it's been like a craftroom with friends since I joined November 2008 but had been beset by problems since late 2012 so sad, but no real surprise. At least they have announced it and given us all three weeks to retrieve images and conclude challenges and swaps as well as retrieve contact details for people we wish to remain in touch with. In the meantime, one resourceful bubbler has set up "son of craftbubble" here so anyone interested can join in the fun there. In the meantime, to all the bubblers who won't be pursuing that option, thanks for your companionship over the last 4½ years, it's been fun. To those I have met and become friends with in the real world, it's been a privilege that I hope to continue with and, for that, THANK YOU Craftbubble.
Yesterday morning, whilst cleaning my teeth, an idea for an ATC popped in to my head!! !No, honestly, but I DID finish cleaning my teeth first, before beetling off to put my plan in to action. A simple ATC using images and sentiments from a great set but I thought I would probably never get to use the sentiments - glad to have been wrong!
|Isn't Algernon great?|
- ATC blank
- Black card cut to ATC size (it was an offcut - I am LOVING using up these off cuts!)
- White card off cut, edged with an EK Success punch
- Acid Drops and Whatnots image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink (my usual memento simply wasn't black enough)
- Acid Drops and Whatnots sentiments stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- A touch of colour was added with a red and a brown alcohol pen
- Glossy Accents for Algie's monocle! Perfick!