|The challenge card|
|The insert and reverse of the envelope|
- 12½cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Black card for matting and insert
- 10½cm square piece of white card for insert, 7½cm diameter circle
- Inkadinkado Santa image stamped on to die cut circle, Kanban silver card offcut and DCWV red offcut, and envelope, using Versafine onyx black ink and on to the insert panel using Memento London fog. I then cut out the hat section from the red and the beard and pom pom from the kanban card and paper pieced (using dimensional foam when siting the pom pom)
- 10½ x 8½cm panel and 9cm diameter scalloped circle cut from DCWV (Ho Ho Ho) paper ..... I positioned the image panel lower than centre so that two Ho's are visible above Santa's head - not that you can probably pick up that detail in the photo!
- 10 x 8 cm panel of black card (for contrast) and then the rest of the gorgeous foiled Kanban card (a remnant from a QVC Christmas TSV that I have been "saving" as too good to use!!!) which just happened to be 9½ x 7½cm and perfect for layering!
- Two lengths of red/white bakers twine tied in to an offcentre knot
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to envelope and insert using Versafine onyx black ink
- Crystal stickles to highlight!