Welcome to new follower, MaryH, glad to see you and hope you will stop by from time to time.
Up with the lark this morning as hubby had an appointment. I was hoping to have gotten creative with the headstart on the day but have a feeling I may just go back to bed by the time this scheduled post kicks in!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I set off with the best of intentions but quickly discovered there are penalties to crafting whilst tired!!! Nothing works as you hoped and you become VERY clumsy!
- ATC blank
- Lilac card offcut stamped with my WOW! baroque flourish and versamark ink
- Pan pastels in Violet, Violet shade and yellow ochre and set with hairspray
- IndigoBlu stamp (free with craft stamper) stamped on to white card offcut using Memento tuxedo black and coloured with alcohol markers and pan pastels
- Image panel mounted on to an offcut of magenta mirri card and then black
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped (in two halves) using Memento tuxedo black ink
Hope you like it.
|You must be a member of this forum to enter|
This image is copyrighted to Jo
And now for the Friday Funny, brought to you this week by ..... Pat, thanks Pat! It came in e-mail form and was entitled ... "I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T FIGURE THIS OUT SOONER!"