- Mini slide glass
- Small glass bottle
- Wooden flower button
- Mini beads
- Acrylic paints
- Mica paint
- Silver embossing powder
- Versamark ink
- Heat tool
- Various stamps
- Pokey tool
- Florists wire
- Glossy Accents
- Retro and fancy floral punches
- Fresco paints in Pansy and Orchid
- Acrylic tube paints in green and yellow
- Dylusions image stamped using the Pansy paint - on the reverse of the slide
- Hero Arts Circles stamped using the Orchid paint - on the reverse of the slide
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using the yellow and green acrylic paint - to the front of the slide
- I used the same paints to paint a scrap of paper from which I then punched two retro flowers and a fancy flower. These flowers were then stamped using the Hero Arts sentiment image and the yellow/green paint
- Mica paint was used to paint the wooden button
- Florist wire was threaded through the button and the flower, twisted and then threaded through a hole (made using my trusty pokey tool) in the cork "bung".
- Mini beads filled the glass bottle so the wire wouldn't show.
- Florist wire was wound round the bottle neck and then twisted round my pokey tool to finish
- The flower and bottle were then glued to the slide using glossy accents ..... a mistake in hindsight as I had forgotten to "neaten" the edges of the glass slide with embossing powder - DOH!!
- Versamark ink dabbed round the outer edge of the slide before dipping in to silver embossing powder and heat embossing
- Finally, the magnet from the kit was attached (cunningly concealed behind the flower) to the reverse of my slide using glossy accents
|You can see the acrylic paint stamping better here ....... I hope!|
|And a side view - so you see the dimension|
And the images used:
Anyhoo, having my mojo AWOL all week DID at least give me the chance to tidy up the table of craftiness - you would all be so proud of me - my desk is usually SUCH a tip but this is how it looked yesterday morning ....
|Blimey - is that REALLY my desk?!?!?!?|
The arrival of some stupendous blog candy from Sharon and new stash should also ensure the return of my mojo ....
Have a great Thursday catch you all tomorrow for the Friday Funny