Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Wednesday again .....

Morning all,
 
Clare has launched her week six video of the summer project entitled "It's The Little Things" and boy, it's a doozie, this week she'll be expecting us to decorate the box to house all of our "little" treasures. I'm really not sure my box will look as splendid as hers but, I have had an absolute blast making the projects week by week - thank you so very much Clare. I shall be getting round starting that later today ......

Now the postie rang our doorbell this morning and neither of us could remember ordering anything that would be too big for the letter box .... imagine my surprise and delight when I opened the package (yes folks, it was for ME!) and found this inside ...

 
 
It was from my lovely crafting pal, known affectionately as Sir Andy of Stafford - it's fandabbydozy and I just knew it had to be hanging in my "office" right away. I slipped in the battery and, as the ticking started, I checked the time - it was only blooming well RIGHT! How could he have known that, I wonder!!! Anyway, here it is in situ and looking quite at home



THANK YOU so much Sir AofS - it's fab and I love it.

And, it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday too ... and I have a project under way but currently stalled. I know I want to do something with this - I'm currently thinking shrink plastic dolphin - since the dolphin recently surfaced as NBUS - what do you think folks?

 
 
 
Have a great day peeps


9 comments:

Katie Berberich said...

What a lovely surprise! How incredibly funky and purple!
Hope you had a great summer Kathy.
Katie x

Debs M said...

fabby gift and the dolphin with the water droplets would look great x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

COOL clock!

Happy WOYWW xxx

Craftyrose said...

You lucky girl, that's one cool clock. xx

scrappyjacky said...

Love the clock...we've got one that always knows the correct time....it even does the hour changes by itself....it's actually a bit spooky!!

Brenda Brown said...

A fab clock, what a lovely surprise.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Natali said...

Oh wow!! You are lucky!! Love this clock!!
Hugs,
Natali

Lilian said...

So lucky Kathy. What a lovely Gift.

Hugs
lilian

My name is Wynneth said...

So lovely to see your clock on the wall . Dad is such a sweetheart and he loves making things for pals - he's a clever old stick isn't he !

Luv
Wynneth
X