And here comes another one .....
|And the insert|
- 6" square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Red and black off cuts of card for matting and layering on the front and inside of the envelope
- White card for the image panels
- Kaisercraft "Graffiti" image stamped on the white card off cuts, using Versamark ink before applying pan pastel "permanent red" using a Sofft sponge. The image was then polished with paper towel before setting with cheap hairspray.
- Craft Stamper free snowflake image (I'm going out on a limb here and saying it was probably by Chocolate Baroque but I HAVE slept since I ripped it off of the magazine!) and Inkadinkado sentiment stamped on both the image panels using Versafine onyx black ink
- Crystal stickles to highlight the snowflake