Saturday, 7 September 2013

2nd post for Saturday challenge day

Just a quickie, there was just something about my earlier entry for Simply Less Is More that I wasn't quite happy with so I set about having another go ..... hope you are with me in preferring this one better. If you missed my earlier post and want to see it (there are other cards and ATC's too .. btw) you can see it here
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • White, 300 gsm, scallop edges C6 card and matching sized envelope
  • Off cut of white card for image panel
  • Kaisercraft "Distress" image stamped using Memento potters clay
  • Kaisercraft "Alphabet" image stamped using Brilliance ivy
  • Tim Holtz images (for Stampers Anonymous) stamped using Versafine onyx black
  • Twine tied round the card and tied in to a knot, well off centre!
 
Right, you can carry on with your Saturday! I think this is going to be my last post of the day!


14 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A great topper, I thought the background was a map at first look.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Sue Bridesmith said...

Hi Kathy,
I think both of your entries are brill,
Hugs
Suzy B
X

Debs M said...

very grungy - looks great! x

Di said...

Absolutely perfect card for a chap Kathy!

Thank you for the heads up about the Pan Pastels challenge - sigh, I just missed it :( Pan Pastels are on my wish list so I just will have to make sure I enter more often.

Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Di xx

Pauline said...

This is fab Kathy, the vintage car and background are wonderful with these autumnal colours, and I love e twine too.

GinaA said...

Love this card Kathy, the twine is just perfect with the topper. Fab stamping.

catherine said...

Fabulous and I like them both for their own reasons. I think your liking this colour scheme now!
x catherine

The Crafty Laydee said...

I like this one too Kathy! Another great use of the colour scheme :)
Nessa xx

joanne wardle said...

great card. Love twine on cards.

craftyhallett said...

Cracking - love it

Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kathy this card works beautifully, I love the addition of twine too, it's just perfect here, Gay x

Jen said...

great stamping kathy

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Viv's Visuals said...

Like them both!! But this one is fab!

Chrissie said...

I love this one Kathy!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"