- Red ATC blank
- Off cut of black card
- Off cut of white card
- Kaisercraft "fence" image stamped using Adirondack red pepper ink
- Kaisercraft "distress" image stamped using Adirondack bottle ink
- Kaisercraft "Christmas feeling" sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Dovecraft trees (a recent card candy win, thanks Sarn) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- White, 300 gsm, scallop edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- Black and deep brown card for matting and layering
- White card panel for main image panel
- Kaisercraft "fence" image stamped using Distress Ink in pumice stone
- Kaisercraft "distress" image stamped twice - once with Memento London fog (bottom left) and once using Distress Ink in tea dye
- Inkadinkado sentiment and guitar image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
I carried the design across to the insert too but the envelope just had the guitar and sentiment stamped on them. I'm REALLY pleased with the way this background turned out and think it makes for a great guy card too.
I had a lovely surprise earlier in the week too .... I was given a lovely bouquet of flowers from Joe, at Honda, an unexpected surprise, lovely aren't they? Thanks, Joe - most kind and greatly appreciated.
|Don't look too carefully at the arranging - I tried to take them straight from the bouquet to the vase|
and, frankly, it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped!!!
Have a great Friday and a fab weekend