Thursday, 5 September 2013

Just a quick one from me this morning ....

Morning,
 
Just a quick post to tease your creative juices this morning - most of my regular readers will know that I participate in an ATC materials swap. Well, my latest packet arrived from Pam and I thought I would share with you the materials that arrived ......
 
An incomplete stamped image and lime green grosgrain ribbon
 
Any ideas? I HAVE made the completed ATC but I must confess to being curious about what you, my readers and followers, would make of them so do, please, share your thoughts. I PROMISE I will post the finished ATC tomorrow and we'll all see if anyone came close!
 
 
I also ran up this cute little ATC. I've been playing with the "Smacking Acetate" method and decided to deploy it again here. The layout is not dissimilar to my LIM card and was also looking quite great in monochrome on envelopes sent out this week too - I'm liking the combination
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • White card off cut approximately ATC sized
  • Acetate, water spritzer, Marvy le plume water based pens scribbled on to the acetate (yellow/cerise/purple)
  • Magenta contemporary flora background image stamped multiple times using Memento London fog ink
  • Old Town Crafts floral image and Penny Black sentiment images stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
 
Have a fab Thursday peeps - see you tomorrow with the finished ATC AND the Friday Funny - thanks for stopping by


3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looking great so far Your Purpleness. Have a great day. Looking forward to The Friday Funny already :oD

Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Hmmmm... Sparse materials ths time kathy but that ribbon is such a lush colour. No sure what I'd do with them myself, maybe create a background with ribbon snippets, colour and cut out the image and layer it over the bg ?

Love your ATC such gorgeous colours and great stamped images.

Enjoy the sunshine if you have any today, it's going to get wet and cold after today I hear brrrrrr...
Luv
Wynneth
X

Katie Berberich said...

"Smacking Acetate"? No idea what that is but it sounds deadly!
Your ATC's are always unique and I love how you create distance by using different coloured inks, it looks so effective.
Katie