- 12½cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Red card and white card for matting, inserts and image panels
- Circular die cuts for the image panel on the front and also for the matting layer
- Kaisercraft "Graffiti" image (not Christmas-y but I tried it recently and decided it ROCKS Christmas!) stamped on the smaller white circle and across the bottom of the insert using VIVID red ink
- Stampers Anonymous frame and sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black and VIVID red ink on to white card (and cut out) for the card front, the white insert panel and the envelope (front and back).
- Inkadinkado Christmas tree stamped using Versafine onyx black ink on to the circular image panel and on to the insert and envelope
- Crystal stickles on the tree - for added twinkle
And here's a reminder of the fab sketch my fellow LIM-ettes set us. Apologies LIM-ettes but I may actually not get round to entering it today (because of my busy day) but I really hope to upload it before the end of the challenge!