Last night saw us out with friends, we were celebrating Graeme's birthday, which was Monday. We went to a restaurant in the centre of Bristol. I read a number of reviews beforehand which ranged from very poor to absolutely fantastic so vowed to make up my own mind! Well, the food was great but the service haphazard! I have NEVER seen such a big bowl of chilli boiled sea bass!!! It was like a small lake and had about 8-10 pieces of sea bass in it ..... along with about 50 chillies!!!!!!!!! Delish (though I passed on the chillies themselves) and a spoonful of the sauce added to the rice pepped it up no end! An enjoyable evening with friends over a leisurely dinner.
- ATC blank
- Off cut of white card cut to ATC size
- Kaisercraft "grunge" image inked using Distress Ink in Victorian velvet centrally across the ATC
- Kaisercraft "alphabet" image inked using Memento London fog, to cover the ATC
- Close to my Heart musician and musical notes (stamped more than once) inked using Versafine onyx black
- Distress Ink in Victoria velvet applied around the edged
AND I'm eligible to enter the snippets challenge over at Pixies Playground too - I usually forget to enter despite trying hard to use up snippets right now!
And here's another ATC - on a roll with them this week ....
- ATC blank
- White card off cut, cut to ATC size
- Kaisercraft "grunge" image stamped using Distress Ink Victorian velvet
- Kaisercraft "alphabet" image stamped twice, using Memento London fog
- Saxophone player, notes and sentiment (all by Close to my Heart) stamped using Versafine onyx black
- Versafine onyx black was then applied around the edge of the ATC
And the last one for the day .....
- ATC blank
- Offcut of white card cut to ATC size
- Kaisercraft "grunge" image stamped using Distress Ink mustard seed
- Kaisercraft "alphabet" image stamped using Distress Ink shabby shutters
- Judikins Kokopelli image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiments stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
Am I now done with the layering stamps technique? Probably not. It does go to show though, how you can change the overall appearance (despite using the same stamps) by just changing orientation or colour or the choice of focal image - don't you think? Or do you think they all look the same? Am I done with using this stamp combo? MAYBE, for a while! Am I done with ATC's? Probably for a day or so as I HAVE built up a reserve again!
Have a great Sunday