I'd like to welcome my newest follower, Susie, thanks for following me and I hope you will stop by from time to time.
My pal's back to the hospital for an appointment as a follow up to surgery - fingers crossed all is going well with your recuperation matey. I have another pal with her husband in hospital and would like to wish Lovely Ron well and a speedy recovery too.
I've been busy over the weekend working on a challenge card and some co-ordinating ATC's but, unfortunately, cannot really share these with you until it's time to launch the challenge - that will be this coming Saturday .....
- ATC blank
- Black card, pink card and white card - for matting, layering and image - none of these were new pieces of card I should point out.
- Kaisercraft "distress" image stamped using Distress Ink Victorian velvet
- Kaisercraft "clocks" image stamped using Memento London fog
- Visible Image "TIME" and "FLIES" sentiments stamped using Versafine onyx black
- Visible Image (Craft Stamper freebie) edging stamp inked up with Memento London fog and stamped around the outer edge of my image panel
On the It's a little bit crafty blog there's a CLEAN AND SIMPLE challenge - right up my street!!! This may be on the agenda today so watch this space!
Off to dog training with my pal and her pooch this evening. Not sure how long it's been since Mally was last at his training session as I know my pal has been so busy over the last eight weeks with summer holidays (she's a teacher) and her daughter's wedding followed by a relaxing break to unwind after all the activity in the run up to the wedding. I hope Mally hasn't forgotten EVERYTHING otherwise it will be a long hour at training! I'm looking forward to seeing the wedding photographs too as this is the first time our diaries have co-ordinated since the wedding!
Have a perfectly splendid Monday and enjoy the forecast SUMMERY weather! Hope you have more of it than we seem to!