Monday, 23 September 2013

Morning and welcome to the start of another week

Hi there
 
Great news peeps, I WON the music challenge over at That Craft Place, not sure what my prize is but ..... thanks peeps, I'm just chuffed they liked my ATC that much. It's the one I featured in this post
 
 
 
Been working on some Christmas tags - it'll be here before we're ready otherwise!!!



Materials used:
  • White card and a Go Kreate tag die used to cut three tags
  • Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Santa image stamped using Memento tuxedo black
  • Garnet and Icicle twinkling H2O's
  • Copic Atyou Spica pens in gold, green and red used to highlight
  • Distress Ink in Festive Berries applied to the edges of the tags with a Tim Holtz blending tool

Sunday morning our pal's Liz and Graeme came to call. The hubby's went off together to the model flying field so Liz and I went off for a drive as far as Snuff Mills (part of the Frome Valley Walkway)where we parked up and went for a walk - it's a dog walkers paradise .... ducks too! Never seen so many dogs outside of a dog show!! Must've seen close on one hundred! Some friendlier than others but none showing any aggression - it was so nice to see so many different breeds from Chihuahua's to Rhodesian Ridgebacks! Sadly, I didn't get the chance to photograph the dogs just the scenery and some ducks!

Snuff Mills - a fab place to walk the dog - unless they (or you) are afraid of water!!!



Later in the day, I was minding my own business when I heard a familiar sort of whoosh .... grabbed my camera and legged it outside in time to see this ...... now, we wondered where it was planning to land as it was DEFINITELY coming down! Hope they made it to the playing field the far side of the railway station - otherwise? I guess the trains will be late for a short while!!!




Squirrel's blog is offering candy (by Bunny Zoe Crafts) until September 28th (followers only), if you're interested.

Happy Monday

7 comments:

Sue Bridesmith said...

Hi Kathy,
Crongrats on your win, and your pics are lovely it looks so tranquil,
Hugs
Suzy
XX

Lauren Hatwell said...

Did you see any Clumber Spaniels? :oD I will have to break it gently to Bert if you did. He's looking forward to some Clumber Cuddles this weekend and he won't want you wasting your affection on (ahem) OTHER Clumbers ;oD

Congrats on your win. Excited to hear about your prize.

Lovely taggies. I do love that Santa image.

Have a good week matey. Looking forward to seeing you both soon.

Lx

Kathyk said...

Nope, not another clumber in sight - you (and, er, BERT) will be pleased to hear!!

Looking forward to the weekend too matey

Kathyk

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Wahoo . .. CONGRATS on winning over at The Craft Place (local shop for me!). It was a BRILLIANT inky tag Kathy.

Love your photos and the cute santa tags you're showing today.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Debs M said...

Great tags - love that santa image! x

scrappyjacky said...

I'm loving those christmas tags. Congrats on the win.

Lesley Thomas said...

Well done on your win Kathy - will look forward to seeing what you prize is. Love the Christmas tags too.