- White card and a Go Kreate tag die used to cut three tags
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Santa image stamped using Memento tuxedo black
- Garnet and Icicle twinkling H2O's
- Copic Atyou Spica pens in gold, green and red used to highlight
- Distress Ink in Festive Berries applied to the edges of the tags with a Tim Holtz blending tool
Sunday morning our pal's Liz and Graeme came to call. The hubby's went off together to the model flying field so Liz and I went off for a drive as far as Snuff Mills (part of the Frome Valley Walkway)where we parked up and went for a walk - it's a dog walkers paradise .... ducks too! Never seen so many dogs outside of a dog show!! Must've seen close on one hundred! Some friendlier than others but none showing any aggression - it was so nice to see so many different breeds from Chihuahua's to Rhodesian Ridgebacks! Sadly, I didn't get the chance to photograph the dogs just the scenery and some ducks!
|Snuff Mills - a fab place to walk the dog - unless they (or you) are afraid of water!!!|
Later in the day, I was minding my own business when I heard a familiar sort of whoosh .... grabbed my camera and legged it outside in time to see this ...... now, we wondered where it was planning to land as it was DEFINITELY coming down! Hope they made it to the playing field the far side of the railway station - otherwise? I guess the trains will be late for a short while!!!
Squirrel's blog is offering candy (by Bunny Zoe Crafts) until September 28th (followers only), if you're interested.