Bit of a late post from me today ..... hubby's off in Portishead today at a model flying examiners meeting which left me free to craft to my heart's content but first ..... I had to nip out and get a few things. Well, seemed foolish not to go out for a little drive so Velma and I headed over to visit my pals, Liz and Graeme. It was a little early to be sure they'd be up so I rang them - no answer so I assume they're away for the weekend ..... on round Bristol and I found myself passing another pal's home so I swung by .... guess what? She was out too - sorry to have missed you, Naomi! Ah well, it's not like either of them were expecting me and it was a nice little drive. I wanted to head out this morning (rather than this afternoon) as the forecast seems set to deteriorate as the day wears on.
So, once I got home it was time for lunch and then hit the table of craftiness ......
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Kaisercraft "Distress" image stamped twice, once using Distress Ink pumice and once using wild honey
- Kaisercraft "Vintage fence" stamped using Distress Ink in tea dye
- Sunshine Designs wheatgrass stamped using Versafine ink, twice in vintage sepia and once in onyx black
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
And the design was carried through on to the insert and envelope .... like so: