It's the weekend and time for some challenges, but first ...... on my post yesterday I posted a link to the Indigoblu blog which showed a project using two shades of Dylusions ink sprays and some mica powders.
|Inky panels using Purple and Pink Dylusions ink and cosmic shimmer mica powder in lilac|
|You can just make out the cosmic shimmer sheen|
|This is actually closer colour wise but you can't really see the lovely soft sheen|
|This shows the sheen better but burns out some of the colour! Ah well, I knew I was no David Bailey!|
- ATC blank
- Navy card offcut, cut to ATC size and adhered to my blank
- Dylusions purple and pink ink sprays sprayed on to a craft sheet, cosmic shimmer mica powder liberally sprinkled over the ink and then spritzed with water
- White card offcut dragged through the ink/mica mixture and dried using a heat gun before setting aside for an hour or so to really dry it out.
- Hobbycraft wooden mounted leaf spray stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
- Sunshine Designs "teasel" image stamped twice using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Faber Castell metallic silver "Pitt" pen used to draw a freehand border on the navy border
The Simply Less Is More challenge today is to use felt or fabric! Sadly, I have absolutely NO INSPIRATION for this one ..... yet! So, I decided to publish this post rather than have another day with no post - it's been a bit of a crafting drought this week. Maybe (as I said earlier) I'll get to pop back with a second if the inspiration hits!!!!
Happy Saturday and ................ KEEP CRAFTING .... !