Another late post from me .... been busy trying NOT to get defeated by technology!! Ever have days when you wish you still used an abacus?
- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Two navy card panels 11.5 x 15cm (sorry about the mixed metric/inches peeps)
- Two white card panels 11 x 14.5cm
- Kaisercraft "Distress" image stamped using Distress Ink in broken china
- Kaisercraft "Rocks" image stamped using Distress Ink salty ocean
- Kaisercraft "vintage fence" image stamped using Distress Ink faded jeans
- Stampers Anonymous large "splat" stamped using Distress Ink in broken china
- Stampers Anonymous bird image and TPC Studio sentiment stamped used Versafine onyx black ink
Oh yes, you're right, it's ANOTHER layered technique stamp but I just LOVE the effect. As usual, I carried the design across to the insert (but slightly lighter so the card can be written in! And I just used the bird and sentiment stamps on the envelope.