- White, 300gsm, scallop edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- Purple off cut card panel and black off cut card panel - for matting and layering
- White card off cut for the image panel
- Marvy le plume pens in yellow, cerise and purple - scribbled on to acetate (a la smacking acetate technique)
- Water spritzer
- Old Town Crafts Flower image stamped twice using Versafine onyx black ink
- Magenta dotty background image stamped numerous times using Memento London fog ink
- Penny Black sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
Wednesday, 4 September 2013
Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday
Blimey these Wednesdays come round quick don't they? I fancy I even missed last weeks but .... I'm back with a card to share as well as my work desk - which, as always, is more than a little messy but someone once told me that a cluttered desk IS a sing of genius! Then I surely must be Einstein!
I usually enter the challenge over at Simply Less Is More and this week's theme is to use a stamp - easy peasy (for me as a keen stamper anyway)! What I missed out was the bit about water colouring though I did kinda use the technique but quite by accident! SO, I thought I should have another go. This challenge also has the added bonus of sponsorship by Penny Black
And now for my work desk .... I WILL clean it up ..... no honestly, I WILL!!! just maybe not anytime soon!
Have a magnificent Wednesday peeps