Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Blimey these Wednesdays come round quick don't they? I fancy I even missed last weeks but .... I'm back with a card to share as well as my work desk - which, as always, is more than a little messy but someone once told me that a cluttered desk IS a sing of genius! Then I surely must be Einstein!
 
I usually enter the challenge over at Simply Less Is More and this week's theme is to use a stamp - easy peasy (for me as a keen stamper anyway)! What I missed out was the bit about water colouring though I did kinda use the technique but quite by accident! SO, I thought I should have another go. This challenge also has the added bonus of sponsorship by Penny Black
 
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • White, 300gsm, scallop edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
  • Purple off cut card panel and black off cut card panel - for matting and layering
  • White card off cut for the image panel
  • Marvy le plume pens in yellow, cerise and purple - scribbled on to acetate (a la smacking acetate technique)
  • Water spritzer
  • Old Town Crafts Flower image stamped twice using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Magenta dotty background image stamped numerous times using Memento London fog ink
  • Penny Black sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
 
 
And now for my work desk .... I WILL clean it up ..... no honestly, I WILL!!! just maybe not anytime soon!
 
 
 
Have a magnificent Wednesday peeps


7 comments:

cheryl Baker said...

oh gosh love this hun,those stamps are gorgeous,super design,bless your heart for popping over to my blog love hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

I've seen WORSE desks Kathy!

LOVE your pretty card.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Gay Peplow said...

Pretty card Kathy, love the pastel colours! I see no mess :D x

Darnell J Knauss said...

Honestly, Kathy, your desk doesn't look at all messy! Now UNDER your desk, hmmm...!

I am loving this sweet and beautiful CAS card with the watercolored sunset!

Viv said...

Fabulous card Kathy,great water colouring too :-) Viv xx

Jen said...

fabulous card kathy

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Katie Berberich said...

Oh and there it is that lovely stamp that you use so effectively. A great LIM card, the bringt inks really make it shine.
Katie