- 14½cm square, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square pearlised metallic green card from a DCWV stack
- 13cm square black card panel
- 12½cm square of white card for my image panel
- Three lines embossed using my paper trimmer and a bone folder (necessity being the mother of invention!!)
- Penny Black image (NEW stash) stamped on to the image panel using Memento tuxedo black
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stardust stickles used to highlight areas and add both interest and texture
- I used paper piecing of pearlised red card for the Santa Hat and skirt
Saturday, 26 October 2013
A second post from me - don't miss the first - link included!
Second post from me today - don't get used to it!!! If you missed my earlier post and want to check on what I've been up to (with photographs) then either scroll down or follow this link - would hate for you to miss out on some sunshine! I hear the weather's a tad bleak in parts of the U.K. this weekend. The South West appears set to get hit by hurricane force winds on Monday so, do take care if you live and/or work in these areas - stay safe peeps.
Rudolph Day has rolled round again and I will be entering this card in to two challenges, Sarn has a regular challenge on her blog to create a Christmas project and Debs has set the challenge on Craftbubble 2½ (registration required in order to enter) Craft Mad and Loving It group - her challenge is to include embossing (Dry or Heat embossing both count).
And here's a peek at the card and envelope ..
Have a great Saturday, we're out to dinner with neighbours this evening so that should be fun