|This was NOT a model!! It was in the parking lot when I returned to collect hubby!!!|
|What a BEAUTIFUL day he had for his show?!|
|Showing the co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 14.5 cm square, 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 14 cm square brown patterned card from the DCWV "Rock Star" stack
- 13.5 cm square Bristol board panel
- Images from the Hero Arts Graffiti set, Penny Black "tweet tweet" set and Imagine That sentiment stamped using various inks: Memento rosebud, Lulu lavender, Brilliance purple and orchid, Studiog purple and Memento tuxedo black
- Dylusions and Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous (clear stamps) images stamped on white card using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Distress Inks: tea dye and black soot
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Faber Castell Pitt pen "F" thickness
Is it finished? Not sure ..... will just have to wait and see!
The new CAS challenge over at Simply Less Is More is to use String or Twine - I can do that!!!
Have a great Saturday - it's challenge day so I may be back later AND we're out to dinner with friends this evening - PERFECT!