Thursday, 3 October 2013

Hi there ....

Quick one from me today as I'm heading out for the day, the four of us are heading to Ruskin and St. Petersburg to fit in visits to Sparkle 'n Sprinkle and Whimsodoodle 
 
Woo Hoo, I'm thrilled to have discovered one of my cards made the top3 over at Addicted to CAS, thanks so much peeps, glad you liked my card.

Yesterday saw us dining at the fabulous Mannys restaurant in Haines City and dinner lived up to its expectations. On our way home the car "accidentally" turned in to the Posner Park development and parked right outside of ..... MICHAELS!!! Well, RUDE not to pop in wasn't it? And me with a 40% discount coupon burning a hole in my pocket too!

HOWEVER, shock horror!!, ALL I bought were four rolls of washi tape (buy one get one 50% off) and my 40% coupon was used on a $3 pot of glue!! Oh, the SHAME!!!

One good thing was ..... we saw this in the parking lot!



And then came home and collected the table of craftiness and got cracking

Using images by Kaisercraft and TPC Studio along with D.I.'s and Versafine black

How I love to use scraps!! Images by Kaisercraft, Imagine That and Studiog + Distress Ink, Brilliance and Versafine

Images by Kaisercraft, Fiskars and Inkadinkado. Inks by Versafine and Distress Inks.
A disappointingly fat "fine" glue pen and gold Glamour Dust
 
 
Have a great Thursday


1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Seems blogger is posting all over the place as this Thursday post just came through with your Friday post and looking through I have missed several others of yours. Hope you are enjoying yourselves.
hugs {brenda} x0x