Sunday, 6 October 2013

Is it a lazy Sunday for you too?

Hi there
 
Firstly, I'd like to welcome Sue as my latest follower, thanks, hope you find a reason to stop back from time to time too.

Just a quick ATC to share today... obviously overdid the craft post yesterday!!!!


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • DCWV patterned card from the ROCKSTAR stack
  • Off cuts of: white card, black card, purple metallic pearl card
  • White card panel stamped with Kaisercraft "distress" image in Versafine malted mauve and Kaisercraft "vintage fence" stamped using Versafine sahara sand.
  • Prima steampunk skeleton stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and cut out


I also headed in to Joann's for the first time in months and was a little disappointed. I had a 20% discount off everything coupon and most of what I bought was already discounted ..... so this little lot came in at well under a tenner! Why so disappointed? Well, their range of stamps is less than half of what it used to be and (like Michaels) their stock doesn't appear to have changed with the season ... I have high hopes for HobbyLobby and Violettes on Monday now!




Have a great Sunday, we're with Sally and Roger this evening - for a cook out (aka BBQ)


3 comments:

clare said...

Loving the new stash. Enjoy the BBQ.

Lesley Thomas said...

Yes, Kathy, I had a lazy Sunday, resting a painful leg! But I did manage 3 Christmas cards, so I don't feel my Sunday was wasted. Sorry you couldn't find that much to spend your cash on, I like the stamp in the background (at the top).

MaryH said...

I hear you about the stores not staying well stocked. We had a Joann open in our area, very few stamps, not a lot of cardmaking supplies either. That's why I love the one at Citrus Park. They had a lot of stamps, but I have most of the ones they handle - that I want. You got some nice distress paints and we can always use those sponges! I got the 20% coupon _after_ my shopping spree! TFS & Hugs