- 12.5cm square white card and matching envelope
- 12cm square (x 2) of black card
- 11.5cm square of Canvas Corp striped kraft card and white card (for the insert)
- Off cuts of black, chocolate and Kraft card PLUS a scalloped rectangle in Kraft card
- Brown and silver ribbon
- Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped on to Kraft card using Versafine onyx black ink
- Distress Ink in black soot used to distress the edges of the kraft layers
|And put down a layer of mod podge - yes, only got the SPARKLE version - ah well, it will add a certain je ne sais quoi!!!|
- Versamark ink
- Penny Black dotty image
- Diarylide yellow pan pastel applied with a soft tool wedge sponge
- Oil pastels in lime, purple, orange, blue and yellow - blended with a warm finger!
- Sparkle mod podge, applied using a baby wipe
And now for the Friday Funny, this week courtesy of Marsha - thanks Marsha - ENJOY peeps
(Anyone who has ever dressed a child will love this)
Did you hear about the teacher who was helping one of her pupils put on his boots?
Like she wanted to.
She'll be eligible for parole in three years.