Welcoming a new follower, Sandy, thanks for joining me and hoping you will find the time (and inclinations) to pop back from time to time.
Exciting news, I got an honourable mention over at CASology for their challenge number 64, thanks to Melissa, for choosing mine. I have proudly added my honourable mention button to my side bar
|My haul at Violettes|
|This little gecko was staring at us from his drainage pipe!!! Cute isn't he?|
|This was the view from Wynneth and hubby's place, AFTER the rain but BEFORE the sunset - nice eh?|
|But it became SPECTACULAR as the sun set, don't you agree?|
- White C5 card and matching sized envelope
- Off cut of pink metallic (linen effect) card from a DCWV stack
- Black card for matting
- Penny Black image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Distress Ink in antique linen used to "watercolour" the wine glasses!
- It doesn't show in the photo but I used tiny crystal gems to highlight the jewellery
- Little Yellow Bicycle chevron image stamped on to white card using Brilliance orchid ink and cut out