I DO! Wynneth and I have a craft class booked at Violette's on Sunday afternoon, we'll be making a Halloween star book and are looking forward to it tremendously, we hope to share photos on Monday.
In the meantime, I've a couple of craft projects to share with you ..... I was right, I AM in a banner phase right now - check it out .......
- White C5 card and matching sized envelope
- Impression Obsession image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink and highlighted with platinum stickles and crystal glamour dust
- White card matting layer sponged with Distress Ink in faded jeans
- Kaisercraft distress image stamped using Brilliance Mediterranean blue
- Penny Black banner images stamped on to white card using Brilliance Mediterranean blue and Versafine onyx black inks
- ATC blank
- Green card cut to ATC size
- White card off cut, sponged with Distress Ink fired brick
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle pine bough stamped using Distress Ink in fired brick
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle penguin image stamped using Memento tuxedo black
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Penny Black sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- ATC blank
- Off cut of Kraft card cut to ATC size
- Off cut of brick red card
- Kaisercraft vintage fence image stamped using Distress Ink fired brick
- Kaisercraft distress image stamped using Distress Ink frayed burlap
- Inkadinkado splat image stamped using Distress Ink festive berries
- Inkadinkado drip and crow images stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
And now for this weeks Friday Funny, this week courtesy of Wynneth, one for all you Star Trek fans out there!! ENJOY
Have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend - got plans?