Well, we've had some rain in the last couple of days .... I looked out yesterday and the sun was shining but ...... this was on the horizon and, guess what? It wasn't much later and it was absolutely LASHING it down!!
We adjourned to the Omni at Champions Gate instead and supped a couple of cocktails - a lovely way to end an evening.
A couple of projects to share with you, the first using new stash and the second using off cuts and an image previously stamped and left here, for variety!
- White C5 card and matching sized envelope
- Deep brown, Kraft and black off cuts of card, for matting
- White card offcut which was virtually perfect (width wise) for the image .... Stampers Anonymous image (from my new Laboratorie set) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- I dabbed a Tim Holtz blending tool over the image panel (and also the sentiment panel) without re-inking, to soften the bright whiteness.
- Imagine That sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink
- Tan/white and black/white bakers twine wrapped round matted layers and tied in to an off centre knot before adhering the image panel and adding the sentiment panel
- ATC blank
- Offcuts of black card and blue card from the DCWV "Rockstar" stack
- WeRMemory Keepers image stamped in Versafine onyx black on to white card and then cut out.
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped directly on to blue card using Versafine onyx black ink
- EK Success glitter droplets added to the top corner as an embellishment
|Spot the glass of Irish ... the plastic beaker's got water in it ..... for my watercolouring!|
And over on the pan pastels blog there is a new challenge ..... WATER EFFECTS!! Hmmmmm