Welcome to the last day of November - who's SUDDENLY realised that Christmas is in just 26 days and discovered they don't have enough cards/gift wrap/tags/all of them???? All I can say is OOPS! but lucky you discovered it now, whilst you still have time to do something .... guess you won't be reading the rest of my blog post because you will be too busy making cards/writing cards/making tags or - heading to the shops!!! GOOD LUCK!
|My snippet box and, yes, it's no coincidence that there are Christmas papers to the fore!!|
- C6 Kraft card blank and matching sized Kraft envelope
- Snippets of patterned and plain cards from DCWV and magazine freebies
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Santa image stamped on to an off cut of white card using Memento tuxedo black
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped directly on to the Kraft card blank using Versafine onyx black ink
I've made one card which fits two challenges ..... 52CCT have a new challenge - to pick from a previous challenge and my card fits their previous challenge #4 - SNOWFLAKES (if you look, the snowman is covered with little snowflakes - I'll be entering just as soon as the MrLinky link appears!. And this week's CAS challenge over at Simply Less Is More is SPARKLE so .....
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Inkadinkado snowman image stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black
- My image panel was then die cut in to a plain circle before matting on to a navy scallop edged circle
- Mini gemstones and Stardust stickles applied to give "sparkle"
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped directly on to the base card using Memento Paris Dusk
Can't see the sparkle or the snowflakes? Hopefully, this close up will solve that problem!!
I CANNOT believe that I was so far behind with Christmas cards at the beginning of November - do you know that, since November 1st, I have made THIRTY FIVE Christmas cards!! If that doesn't now put me ahead of the game then I'm the Easter Bunny!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Saturday, today is normally a challenge day for me so I MAY be back with a second post and further challenge entries - for a list of those challenges I normally like to enter (and links), check out the side bar on this blog.