- Cream textured DL card and matching sized envelope
- Die cut scalloped rectangle of red card
- Black card for matting
- White card for the image panel
- Inkadinkado robin image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Distress Inks in festive berries and fired brick used with a water brush, to watercolour the image
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the bird
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Adirondack red pepper ink
Saturday, 23 November 2013
2nd post - a LIM entry ....
Just a quick drive by with a challenge entry, if you missed my earlier post (and the cards contained within) then check out this link here.
I usually like to enter the Simply Less Is More challenge but, for some reason, never quite got round to last week's challenge, having finished my card (see my DL card from the earlier post) for the challenge AFTER the challenge finished - can you say "DOH"?!?!?!? Anyway, this week's CAS challenge is to make a Christmas card featuring a bird so, here it is ....
Have a great Saturday