- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- DCWV "winter stack" papers
- Black card (for matting)
- White card (for image panel)
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped directly on to card blank using Versafine onyx black ink
- Inkadinkado snowman image stamped on to image panel card using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight snow and snowflakes
- EK Success edging punch on the plaid DCWV panel
- Martha Stewart punch on the tan polka dot DCWV panel
|Cool sketch - huh?|
Yesterday I met up with Lilian, a crafting buddy, we only met for coffee but it's always nice to catch up with friends. It was the tenth wedding anniversary this week for her and her husband, the Lovely Ron - Happy Anniversary to you both.
And now for this week's Friday Funny which comes to you courtesy of, Marsha so you can all blame her!!! ENJOY!!!!