Friday, 8 November 2013

It's another weekend - Whoop de dooooooooooooooooo!

Morning,

First of all I'd like to welcome new follower, Lisa, thanks for following my bloggy - hope you will stop by from time to time
 
How is it with you all? Having a good week? Got plans for the weekend?

Well, some of you may know that we returned home from Florida just yesterday so I've had no time to craft, however, I don't believe I shared this snippet make with you previously ..... but my apologies if I have ...



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • DCWV offcut of card from a neutrals foiled stack
  • Distress Ink in black soot used to blend around the edges
  • Studiog flowers and sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black

A relatively simple ATC using snippets, always good to use snippets, don't you think? Now I only have about half a hundredweight of other snippets remaining - what to do with them all

Still trying to shoe horn my craft stash purchases in to an already bursting at the seams crafting area - wish me luck! Don't blame me .. blame the fabulous Violettes, Whimsodoodle, StampandScrap-a-latte, HobbyLobby, Michael's and Joann's!!! With temptation like that it's hard to see how I could have avoided the shopping, especially with my crafting compadre (Wynneth) to lead me astray!

With two issues of Craft Stamper to catch up with too - busy, busy, busy! Having flicked through them both I find at least one that has taken my eye - wonder if anyone will know which one has caught my attention - there may be a small prize to the person who guesses ..... it will have come from either November or December's issue - ANYONE? Leave a comment for me
 
And now for the Friday Funny, this week courtesy of Lilian - hope you all enjoy the irony!!!
 
Woman Sues over  Husband's lack
of Sex Drive:
A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, Anne Maynard, has sued St Luke's hospital, saying that after her husband was treated there recently, he had lost all interest in sex.

A hospital spokesman replied, "Mr. Maynard was actually admitted in Ophthalmology - all we did was correct his eyesight."
 
 
Have a great weekend peeps

8 comments:

Debs M said...

great atc, can't guess as haven't seen them! love the ff x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

I'm with Debs M above!

Funny FF too!

Glad you home safe n sound.

xxx

Lesley Thomas said...

Welcome home Kathy - give yourself a break, and take it easy today. Pretty card too!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Morning Your Purpleness. Welcome home. I am being lulled by the sound of Clumber Spaniels snoring :oD

Lovely ATC and a great use of those snippets. You should have a Snippet Sunday slot or some such thing :oD

Lx

scrappyjacky said...

Glad you're back in one piece....welcome to the non-stop rain!!
Love the funny!!

Hettie said...

Lovely ATC Kathy. I don't have CS any more (too many with projects I don't get time to do in my room already) but I am guessing something purple! Right?
Very funny joke there too.
Thanks for becoming my latest follower.
Hugs
xx

Brenda Brown said...

Hope you had a hood trip home and good luck with fitting all your new supplies in. Great ATC and FF.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Lilian said...

great ATC Kathy, Hugs
lilian