Saturday, 16 November 2013

Morning all

No real post from me today as I'm away from my desk ..... I'm heading off to a workshop in Swindon, meeting up with buddies from Cornwall, Essex and Worcestershire - we're making an advent house and have been looking forward to this for a while now. Sadly, Debs isn't well enough to join us but we KNOW she would have loved to come so will be taking lots of pix instead. You MIGHT want to check the bloggy again tomorrow peeps.
 
In the meantime, have a fabulous Saturday

5 comments:

Lilian said...

Kathy and everyone hope you have a great day , I know you will have lots of laughter. Looking foward to seeing pix.
Hugs
lilian

Debs M said...

Hope you have a great time x

Lesley Thomas said...

Have a good time, sorry Debs couldn't make it. See you tomorrow.

catherine said...

Hope you all have had a fabulous time and shame Debs wasn't well enough to join you. looking forward to hearing all about it and maybe some pics too
x catherine

Katie Berberich said...

All I can say is -Poor Debs!