- Go Kreate fancy tag die and Rymans smooth white card - the above tags were cut from a single sheet of A4
- Hero Arts sentiment/image stamped using Adirondack bottle green ink
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to the other tags using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Tim Holtz (for Stampers Anonymous) blueprint mini snowflake stamped using Memento Mediterranean blue
- Stardust stickles used to highlight
- I shall be threading 3mm white satin ribbon (50c courtesy of Michaels craft superstore) through these tags
Wednesday, 27 November 2013
Morning and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday
Another chilly start to the day, still, I've rellies coming this morning for coffee and cake and, for once, I have cake in the house!!! Woo Hoo! We stopped by Costco yesterday and came home with one or two provisions!, including Stohllen - I LURVE Stohllen and am glad of an excuse to break the seal!
With regard to Christmas, batch making is definitely the way forward right now and my latest "batch" has been making tags ....
And now for my work desk .... messy, as always! One day ..... one day! I'm going to tidy it!
Have a great Wednesday