Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Morning and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning
 
Another chilly start to the day, still, I've rellies coming this morning for coffee and cake and, for once, I have cake in the house!!! Woo Hoo! We stopped by Costco yesterday and came home with one or two provisions!, including Stohllen - I LURVE Stohllen and am glad of an excuse to break the seal!
 
With regard to Christmas, batch making is definitely the way forward right now and my latest "batch" has been making tags ....
 
 
Materials used:
  • Go Kreate fancy tag die and Rymans smooth white card - the above tags were cut from a single sheet of A4
  • Hero Arts sentiment/image stamped using Adirondack bottle green ink
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to the other tags using Memento Paris dusk ink
  • Tim Holtz (for Stampers Anonymous) blueprint mini snowflake stamped using Memento Mediterranean blue
  • Stardust stickles used to highlight
  • I shall be threading 3mm white satin ribbon (50c courtesy of Michaels craft superstore) through these tags
 
And now for my work desk .... messy, as always! One day ..... one day! I'm going to tidy it!
 
 
 
 
Have a great Wednesday


6 comments:

Debs M said...

great tags - I really should use that snowflake more - looks lovely in sparkly blue x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

GREAT tags Kathy.

Enjoy your rellies and cake today.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Lesley Thomas said...

Well done to you. I haven't got around to tags yet, I'm still making Christmas pressies.

Darnell J Knauss said...

You can't make those beautiful tags without creating a bit of a mess, Kathy!

Thank you for your Thanksgiving wishes!! I can picture you enjoying your stohllen with your friends! Yummo!

Happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Darnell

MaryH said...

Kathy, your desk looks a bit like mine (only mine may be worse! Stuff piled on stuff!) Did get to visit with the lovely Margaret at S&S today. Oh wow! I had such fun, we even did a quick make n take...and I found so many new things & she explained new techniques that I want to try. (if I can remember long enough!). I passed along your Hi, and told her you had sent me in. I hope I can make a return visit when we come down again for Christmas.
Happy Thanksgiving, and it's not real warm here, but we had snow flurries at home in SC (our relatives called to tell us!) Hugs & TFS

My name is Wynneth said...

Wondrous tags matey, I really love the fabby blueprint snowflake stamped in blue. Well done on getting organised so well in advance !

Hope both the relies and stolen were delish LOL

luve
Wynneth
X