Monday, 25 November 2013

The LAST Rudolph Day of 2013!!

Morning,
 
Welcome to the last Rudolph Day of 2013 - well, TECHNICALLY there IS one more but, frankly, I'm guessing no-one's going to be making Christmas cards on the next one! Not unless they're working on Christmas 2014!!!
 
It was the turn of Catherine to set this months Rudolph Challenge over on Craftbubble 2½ (registration required) group Craft Mad and Loving It and she selected the theme of "FESTIVE ANIMALS - can't get much more festive than a reindeer!! Sarn is also running her last R.D. challenge of the year with a delicious prize too.
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • Cream textured DL card and matching sized envelope
  • DCWV Winter stack paper and Kraft card, for matting and layering
  • White card for image panel
  • Inkadinkado image stamped on to white card using Versafine vintage sepia
  • Stardust stickles to highlight
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamped directly on to the base card using Versafine onyx black ink
 
Happy Rudolph Day! This is such a lovely image, I really MUST make myself use it more often!

Me? I've a busy and social day ahead of me ..... I'm meeting my pal, Andrea for coffee this morning, pal Jenny is due for coffee and biskwits this afternoon and I'm off at dog training with another pal, Naomi (and her pooch, Mally) this evening - it's exhausting being this sociable, I can tell you!

Have a great Monday everyone, catch you later in the week

16 comments:

catherine said...

Fabulous card for the challenge Kathy and such a great stamped image. Looks really elegant. Hope you all like the theme for this month and know you will all have some fabulous ideas for it.
Have a good day and enjoy
x catherine

Debs M said...

love this Kathy x

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful elongated image and card. Have a great week.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Woot woot . . what a FAB image and a lovely CAS card too!

GOOD JOB!

Have fun on your highly sociable day.

Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

scrappyjacky said...

That's a great reindeer image.

scrappymo! said...

What a wonderful image. This is a really pretty card!

Kathleen said...

It really is a fabulous image and it looks just fabulous on this card.

Kath x

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabbyliscious card your Purpleness ! What a great RD theme Catherine chose. Best dig out my Festive Animal images then I guess.

What a social animal you are ! Hope you've had a great day.

luv
wynneth
x

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Kathy. Love that image.
Sounds like you are a busy bunny today. Hubby and I have been out to Bath today for some early Christmas shopping and having a nice meal.
Hugs
xx

Kobie Fouché said...

Hope your keeping well...Lovely card as usual...love the stamp.

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant image and a beautiful CAS card
carol x

Lesley Thomas said...

Looks like two Rudolfs for our card today. Enjoy all your visitors, they must be like buses, none for a while, then all coming together!

Di said...

Wow Kathy, this is gorgeous! I'm still lurking and following you - just not commenting as much as I'd like. The Snippets Playground is uber busy right now!

Hugs, Di xx

MaryH said...

Hi Kathy, this is a lovely card with this image which I've not seen in my travels. We were planning to visit S.& Sprinkles this afternoon, but thunderstorms were predicted, so we stayed local. I did find one 'new to me' scrap store, and they had some nice 'schtuff'. It's been gray every day, today especially so. A cold front is moving in, we hear, but I see the weather at home, & I'm not complaining! Hopefully we can make S&S tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for giving me the heads up on that store (or maybe NOT!). TFS such a lovely card. Hugs & stay warm.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kathy, love your extra long card - the deer are fabulous. Hope you had a restful day following your oh so sociable one :) Elizabeth xx

My name is Wynneth said...

I do so love this image kathy and you created a fabulous card with it.

Luv
Wynneth
X