- 14½cm square, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope.
- Off cuts of white card and black card which just so happened to fit this card size perfectly!! Cool Huh? I LOVE to be able to use offcuts!
- Kaisercraft distress image stamped using Color Box deep paeony ink
- Hero Arts scribbled heart stamped multiple times using Memento rosebud ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink.
- I smooshed the Memento pad on the white/pink matting layer before stamping the heart randomly (using the same ink) to create a more interesting border
- Stardust stickles to highlight .... dotted on the background and scribbled round the heart shapes too - it's actually quite sparkly IRL!
- 12½cm square white card and matching sized envelope
- Offcuts of card (x 2, to include the insert) in black and Kraft + white for the image panels
- Distress Inks (fired brick and scattered straw) swiped across the white panels and allowed to dry/lighten.
- Using the darker panel for the base card (leaving the lighter for the insert in case the user wanted to write their chosen greeting on the panel).
- Stampers Anonymous image and Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
Oh, how I love CAS cards - their lines usually (done properly) look so clean. These cards will form part of a gift, along with a number of my other recent makes - I hope they will be well received. I know that I am LOVING both of the above cards and will DEFINITELY be making something similar some time soon, though I PROBABLY WON'T be giving either to Sally and Roger on their own anniversary or birthday .... for obvious reasons!