- 15cm square, scallop edged, 300 gsm white card and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square black card + off cut for matting
- 13cm square white card for the image panel run through my Big Shot in the distressed sun ray embossing folder
- I smooshed a Versamark embossing ink pad around the embossed panel before colouring using pan pastels in: light gold, copper and silver which I then set using cheap hairspray.
- Kaisercraft crackle image stamped using Versamark ink and then pan pastel copper added and set with hairspray
- Stampers Anonymous car image stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and then trimmed to fit the black card offcut.
- Distress Inks in festive berries, tea dye and black soot - applied using a Tim Holtz blending tool and a foam pad
- Tan/white bakers twine
|The Purple Princess is FINALLY PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the Mystic delivered grave news:
"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."
Visibly shaken, Laura stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands.
She took a few deep breaths to compose herself and to stop her mind racing. She simply had to know.
She met the Fortune Teller's gaze, steadied her voice and asked, "Will I be acquitted?"
For some reason, wives tend to like this joke...