Friday, 27 December 2013

Hi Peeps - time for the LAST Friday Funny of 2013

Morning

How are you all bearing up under all the festivity?

Yesterday saw us celebrating our second Christmas and our second visit from Santa (aka Harry, surrogate grandson!) and, once again, we ate and drank too much though it WAS stretched out over seven hours and several silly games and lots of chat. We all drew Secret Santa names a couple of months ago and yesterday we got to find out who got what!! I drew my neighbour, Dawn and hubby drew surrogate S-i-L, Chris - we hope they liked their gift, they seemed to...


 
We certainly liked our gifts, hubby got a selection of cooking bits and bobs and I got two cans of Budweiser and a meal out at a BYO restaurant - hence the two beers. And it certainly looked like everyone was having a good time too, thanks for your hospitality surrogates!! Can't wait till next year!





 
Needless to say, with all that has been going on I have found NO TIME for crafting, hence no project to share with you all despite this being a photo heavy post. I hope you will forgive me ..... I have new stash and am desperate to use some of it so ....... there should (all being well) be some craft project/s to share tomorrow.



And now for the last Friday Funny of 2013, this week from Pat (thanks Pat). Since it IS the last of 2013 I thought I would post "cracker joke" humour from Tommy Cooper!!! ENJOY! I'll be making the draw, thanks to Mr Random generator thingy and will post the winners name with the FIRST Friday Funny of 2014. Thanks for providing me with the funny's everyone that submitted one and KEEP 'EM COMING in 2014!
 
 
 
...JUST LIKE THAT?????


A  mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid.
When I quizzed him on it, he reckoned he could stop any time . . .

I was at a cashpoint yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance. 
Not  being one to disappoint I gave her a big push and she fell over.

My son's been asking me for a pet spider for his birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70!!! Blow that, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, ‘I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.’  So I  bought her some scales.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I  thought it was a good Korea move.

I got some new aftershave today that smells like breadcrumbs... The  birds love it!

I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself t
hat  guy’s heading for a breakdown’.


 
As Basil Brush would say "Boom Boom"!!!!

Have a great Friday and a fab weekend

4 comments:

Lesley Thomas said...

Giggled at the funnies Kathy, love your happy pics with friends & family. Will look forward to the stash appearing here in due course. I got some great Tattered Lace dies, and like you, I am itching to try them out.

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

OMG I chuckled and groaned my through the FF!

Happy crafting with your new playthings Kathy.

Looks like you enjoyed your second Christmas!

I'll be in the craft room too!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Debs M said...

great new stash and pix! x

Lilian said...

Love the F F.
The pictures are great Kathy. Looks like a good time was had by all.
New stash waiting for you. Have fun with it. I know you will.
Hugs
lilian