Hubby was out again last night and I had an 18th birthday card to make (been a while since I've needed one of those!) .... the recipient's a bit of a fashionista, so ...
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Close to my Heart Fashionista image stamped on to a white card offcut using Versafine onyx black ink.
- Distress Ink in weathered wood lightly applied around the panel's edge to soften it, before matting on to silver mirri card and then black card edged using a Martha Stewart edging punch
- Little Yellow Bicycle "Happy" from the CS105 set - Birthday stamped directly on to my base card using Versafine onyx black ink
- 18th images from an Inkadinkado numbers set also stamped on to base card using Versafine onyx black ink
- Three faux crystal gemstones attached beneath the TH
- Stardust stickles applied to the fashionista's top
As usual, my design has been carried across through the insert and the front and back of the envelope too.
|Meg's about five months old here|
|These are some monster chooks!!! and the cockerel's not even in the photo!!!|