After a series of dull grey days I decided to make a card with SHINE .... oddly enough, the sun is shining today for the first time in two weeks so we have added SUN shine!!!
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Red card and black card for matting, white card for the image panel and sentiment panel.
- Martha Stewart edging punch
- Two faux crystal gemstones
- Inkadinkado holly flourish stamped on to the white image panel using Versamark ink
- Pan pastels in silver, pewter, gold and bronze applied using a soft tool before burnishing with paper towel and sealing with hairspray
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink
WOW! Hold the front page ..... it's a card that ISN'T a Christmas card!!! AND I can enter it over at MAWTT and also the Simply Less Is More "Sparkle" challenge as it sure IS sparkly!
- 15cm square, white, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square (x2 - to include the insert) Kraft card
- 13½cm square white card (x2 to include the insert)
- Double sided clear sheet adhesive cut in to zig zag
- Off cut of Kraft card and white card (for image panel) to which I adhered the unexposed part of the double sided adhesive.
- Once the image panel was attached to the card I exposed the rest of the adhesive sheet and liberally sprinkled Stampendous holographic gold glitter, pressing firmly in to place before removing excess
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image and Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to image panel using Versafine onyx black ink
- Alcohol markers used (CAREFULLY as Versafine normally smears when in contact with Versafine)
How are your Christmas decorations coming along? in our house, we've had the tree up for a week - I blame the earliness on a visit from an aunt and uncle which caused us to re-think all the boxes lying around with the decorations inside - put them back in the loft or put them up!?!? We opted for the put them up option!
And now for the Friday Funny which, this week, comes to you courtesy of ScrappyJacky. It came to me in e-mail form entitled "Why seniors still need newspapers" ..... ENJOY!!!